Skip to content

Feature to select which data to export when creating report?

710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
When using the Modify Project -> Export -> Create Report option, can you include a screen where you can select which data to include in your report. For example if I only want to export the URL, Anchor Text, and Link URL columns you check only those check boxes @sven

Comments

• I need this, too!
  • And I need automatically re-create report with verified links after add new link. In report needed URL, Anchor Text, Posted URL, date & time.

Because I need to parse all verified links (with anchors, urls and date times) created by SER in another tool.

Maybe this function (automatically create report with some data) already exists?

@Sven, all hope for you...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Lord_Alfred I guess you can code your own little script and parse the project file itself with *.success as extension.
  • @Sven, sounds interesting! :)

1. *.success files contains "verified" links, right?
    2. How to change directory with this files? Or this is unchangable and hardcoded for my PC user?
    3. Fields delimiter in *.success file is "я" (last letter in Russian alphabet)?
    1. yes
    2. you can only change that if you specify the folder in command line when starting SER. But then all files have to move.
    3. 0xff in ascii code
    Thanked by 1Lord_Alfred
  • @Sven, big thanks for this!
    Last question: How do I know which projects are currently running (with status != "Inactive")?
    project data is saved in intervals, so if it is like >5min dated, its probably not running.
  • What files I need to check?
    *.hosts_done / *.email_done / *.static saved more often?
    hosts_done is probably the one being saved the most
    Thanked by 1Lord_Alfred
  • Yes it will be a great addition if ser adds the option to export file based on certain columns only. Its very much time consuming every time deleting not required columns.