Skip to content

check domain availability

is it possible to add a function for domain availability with godaddy or namecheap?
Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know why should that help to measure the value of a present domain?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2018
    online28: What do you mean?!

If you meant creating an engine to buy randomized URLs and URLs that are categorically similar to user input, that would be interesting.

Anyone know if GSA-SER could conceivably do this? Sven, is it possible?

You'd need the list of URLs and some other ways of finding relevant new ones, maybe internal spelling error generation, synonyms, as well as using external checker suggestions on hosting companies. You'd need to check against GoDaddy or whatever to check availability. Next, deal with payment processor. From what I've so far learned about the engines, why not?! :)

I still have to return to the scripting for SER. When I have time, I wanted to try writing an engine from scratch just to remember it and become more familiar. Haven't yet, tho...Been busy with other aspects of learning.

This sounds like another good add-on package. Not exactly what most would use GSA for, but absolutely a cool addition.

This utility is far out of range of the base focus of SER, no? I like the new SER add-ons, SEREngines and the newer one I haven't tried yet but I am enthused to see in action.