Skip to content

Spin Content from URL?

I have a site that I want to create a few of very similar ones, and wanted to spin the content from the URL of the 1st/existing site. Is there a way to do this? Basically, I'm trying to combat neg-SEO to push a bad reviews off the first page for a client. The content was written directly into the WP site so I don't have txt copies to use a spinner (and I'm lazy/want a fast way).

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @JudderMan - I guess you could try to let CG scrape and spin the content from the URL? You would open a project and on the sources tab you would select "custom" > "add" > then then enter the URL. You would probably want to uncheck the other regular sources so it only scrapes from your URL. 

Then you would let it use whatever spin you're using with CG to spin it. 
  • Hmm can't get this to work? Do I need to put keywords in? I didn't want to write out 100s for it to be able to find them. I've loaded in all of the URLs and tried just one category (and used 2x depth) and it just pulls nothing or hangs.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes you need to put in keywords, else the program does not know what to extract.