Skip to content

Remove Youtube auto-play and bug with image size

710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
When posting to web 2.0s with SEREngines many pages with videos in the articles are set to auto-play. So when there are multiple videos on a page they all auto-play at the same time.

Also it seems that GSA Content Generator is exporting images greater than the "Max size in pixels" setting within the project. One of my web 2.0s has images that are huge. @Sven

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    ok i can try to add that autoplay to false which seems more user friendly anyway.
    but that max-size thing might be removed by the web2.0 itself. do you know what site it is?
    Thanked by 1710fla
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    edited December 2017
    rediff.com, all other web 2.0s seem to be fine.

Also is there a way to prevent GSA Content Generator from spinning numbers? Specifically in the title, as some titles come out as "four Great Way to Lose Weight" while I would prefer it to be "Four Great Way to Lose Weight"

Should I just add the numbers to the filter list and select the action "Protect"?

Also in GSA SER, I added a tier to my web 2.0s. How can I only link to the verified links that contain a link? I don't want to create links to pages that are just filler content with no links.

Thanks for the help like always
    rediff must remove the limitations for max-width then. I can not reproduce this.
    --
    numbers: the problem here seems to me as if the title is not transformed to uppercase as first char when spinned? What spin config do you use? any service or internal one?
    ---
    tier: use the tier filter options to only link when anchor is at least xyz or alike.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    edited December 2017
    Saw that you released an update for GSA Content Generator, thank you!

After looking through the scraped images I found that most of the huge images are coming from the Pexels image source, so I just de-selected it for further project.

I'm using The Best Spinner to spin, testing out the update right now though.

I tried entering "!Unknown,![empty]" in the "Verified URL must have anchor" box for the tiered settings but doesn't seem to work. I only want to link to pages that cotain backlinks to my sites.

Since the anchors are random words/phrases I can't just enter the anchors of the pages with external URLS.

videos should now not autoplay
    --
    image size however should have never been a problem
    --
    for anchors i would use "*?*" which would mean that there has to be an anchor...unknown is not really set when parsing that out.