Skip to content

Rechecking through project account data and keeping re-verify not deleting good links

Good morning,,,,

I was wondering if there is a tool/menu choice in GSA to re-check all the accounts in the file  for a project to see if they are created ONLY. No check for a link page.

I know for some accounts, the corresponding URLs had to have been removed and not placed in verified, so there is no longer a link location even available.

But I was looking, plan to do so some more, and found account data for URLs and accounts that were live and not on either list, therefore deleted from submitted OR lost on re-verify.

So also, what re-verify choices are best? If I don't re-verify, that is a waste of resources. But there are false negatives that are still up.

I'm trying to make every link matter. Thank you................

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can re-verify previously failed verifications in the listing of "show verified urls".
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2017
    I thought I had seen it somewhere, before! Thanks, Sven. 

Is there a way to easily force re-verification by checklist for a url that's been hand-verified, but won't re-verify in SER?  Does that even happen?!

Hmm..wouldn't such a url that's focred back to verified, then just end up back in the failed re-verify, if for whatever reason, SER isn't verifying that link?

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2017
    I know I can already add a link to verified manually via clipboard or file. I've thus far buffered, deleted, then copied in to verified from re-verification failure list.

Just trying to make sure this is the best way of  doing this.