Skip to content

No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no scheduled posting)

can anyone help me?
recently i received some important messages :"No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no scheduled posting)",and my VPM reduce to zero but my 50 private proxies is normal after texting proxies,looking for anyones help!

Comments

• You may look for a very detailed answer on the forum as this is a common issue with people starting out with SER.
    But in short you've run out of targets where SER could post. You can do various things but each is a topic of it's own:

1. Add more keywords
    2. Change search engines
    3. Import a site list
    4. Your proxies are burnt out. Wait or change them.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Not sure if it still happens but I used to get that when projects had reached their scheduled posting limit for the day too. Give it 24 hours and see if they start again, if they do then that was the reason the error was displayed.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2017
    "... my 50 private proxies is normal after texting proxies..."

If you aren't using a list, that means SER is scraping search engines for targets. 

So I'm guessing you don't use your private proxies to do that?

You need either scraped public proxies that pass Google or something like the StormProxies Rotating Proxies.

The scraped ones only last from a few minutes to hours, usually. Some go up and down. Definitely not reliable.

Anything lasting longer....that's public? Those ones make me wonder...

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2017
    @Sven, how many times does an engine have to encounter an issue before this error message pops up? Does removing the error msg restart the engine?

And, if this error message, then that means the engine is now inactive until either list is fed OR  SEes can be reached (good proxies fed) and KWs not exhausted?

Does it automatically restart upon fixing of whatever the issue was?