Skip to content

Want Submission in already created account.

Accounts are exported from other project and imported to new project.

Now I want submission to these accounts only. I DO NOT want to create any other/new accounts. 
Please tell me how can I stop GSA SER to create new accounts.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edit project->tools->import->account data->from other project
  • Hello Sven,
    Already imported accounts in this way successfully but GSA still create new accounts.
    I want stop new account creation
    well did you import just accounts from verified urls? Else it might try to create a account again.
  • I just exported account from another project so I hope it exports all accounts from verified and identified may be.....
    well how did you export? On the export dialog you can choose what to export and how. Maybe you should redo that step and closely set things up to what you want.
  • Do you mean I should export only verified accounts...?
    yes, because a submitted link does not mean it is successful at all.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2017
    I've been looking at older threads a bit, trying to find anything of interest, but also specifically how I can post to ONLY accounts that are already posted to by GSA-SER, without making new ones.

@Sven, am I understanding correctly that I have to export the verified URLs from the project and re-feed the list into the target URLs?

If so, then I guess it follows that once I load even a small URL target list, GSA-SER will not be scraping for targets also, for that same project?
    If you turn off all the options to get targets, it will just use the urls you import or if there are "slots" left, the one already verified if they match the scheduled option settings.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2017
    What about the option under Projects->Options-Scheduled Posting where the user can select [x] Allow posting on same site again?

Does this need to be changed as well?

What about if it does not have to be checked, would turning it on and allowing posting to the same site again re-post to verified URLs while a list is being processed or GSA-SER scrape project is running?
    you have to turn this on in order to submit to a site again. And also increase the numbers accordingly, else there will be no url created which would be out of your limit.