Skip to content

Using Same Verified Lists for Multiple Campaigns

Stupid question: Let's say I have a bunch of tier 2's that I want to buffer with contextual links. I have been saving all the verified contextual links in a file that GSA has scraped (or I've purchased elsewhere). If I use that same verified list for other tier 2's (pointing to the same money site), wouldn't that cause an unnatural pattern to the eyes of Google?

To summarize, if I have a few web2.0's pointing to my money site and I want to buffer those links with my existing verified URL's, isn't it weird/unnatural/fake to build those same verified contextual links to all the separate web2.0s? 

So, if that's the case- should I utilize different verified lists per moneysite web2.0's? And am I just wasting time saving verified contextual links and using them to build on other web2.0's or tier 1's that point to the same money site? 

Thanks!

Comments

• To me ..No it's not something to worry. You can use same verified to multiple tiers. Also you do it with different platforms / engines and as long as list also updatin with new targets its not really somthing to worry. 

You can buy a list service or just start scraping urls/let gsa to do.
  • edited November 2017
    alexh   Nah there is nothing much to think.