Skip to content

BUG's in SEO Indexer

VMartVMart Natural SEO
Thread 100 or 1000
Full Indexer Mode
Generating Backlinks below 100 only.
It's work some time only (Generate backlinks above 300) but maximum time below 100 only.
I have send the BUGReport.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/539h5f7laz6i3w0/ice_video_20171114-050753.webm

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    i can not reproduce this :/
  • I'm not sure if you use proxies or not but it's normal when you use public proxies for posting. Try it without proxies. If it works as you have expected then it's a proxy issue.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I'm not using proxy in SEO Indexer.
    SEO Indexer normally working well but some time it will struggle. I have send the video proof. Lot of time I have watched in "full indexer mode" it will generate links below 200 or 100.
  • The check URLs before submitting option could also slow it down badly.
    Also the sites SEO indexer using could be down
    Also if your thread usage too high your IP could be blocked by some of the sites.

But I'm just shooting in the dark here. If Sven can't reproduce the issue you have to find out what's wrong on your side. 
    well lets wait till tomorrow....the update is nearly done.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited November 2017
    I have tested "Check URLs before submitting" enabled/disabled.
    Full Indexer mode: If I start the SEO Indexer 1st time It will generate near 800 Indexer links after some time  diminish, settled in below 300. After some time again It will generate above 800 Indexer links. Not getting stability links.
    Sorry for my Language issue :( 
    Please try to understand and fix the stability issue. 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited November 2017
    I will explain now clearly, I have checked by enabled and disabled proxy/check url before submitting options.
    While I use in SEO Indexer with Full Indexer mode While I start it's generated 800 links later it becomes 300, It's stands for long time 300, some times it retains 800, This is what it happening, not always same performance. 
    Bro TheGypsy please check from your side.
    @Sven Please fix me like always getting 800.
  • I don't use SEO indexer at the moment but when I used it that was kind of the normal behavior of the tool. It is not consistent. Get used to it. I figured that was because the sites went offline, blocked the proxy I was using, the proxy died I was using or something similar.
    I'm not sure Sven could fix that but if he does it's even better! Probably it's time to cull some sites from there anyway...
    latest update should improve the whole software (new sites, speed improved...)
    Thanked by 1TheGypsy
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    In full indexer mode, what all sites are available to use plz give that me them without any interruption.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Thank you :)
    Upto 2000 I'm getting indexer links.
    I think my backlinks surely it will be indexed.
    I think those who all left SEO Indexer, the will return again.
    But speed not improved :(
    Please increase the speed it will very useful.
    there is nothing i can do to improve speed...its as fast as it can be.