Skip to content

Feature Request: H1, H2, H3, H4 tags

londonseolondonseo London, UK
edited October 2017 in GSA Content Generator
@sven - can we have a feature to input these tags before the paragraphs we select.

The tags can be based on the keywords we input into CG or we can specify them manually.

If say i have an article with 7 paragraps i might want to input header tags for paragraps 2, 3 and 4.

But the header could be in this order H2, H3, H4 or H2, H2, H2

Thanks

Comments

• haryonoharyono in your heart
    yes this nice feature I think
  • @sven - did you miss this post?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no I didn't, however I am still not too sure if this is useful and how to add it (GUI/easy to understand...).
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Very good idéa.
  • @sven - this is very useful

Lets say I scraped an article in CG using the following keywords:

apple iphone 7
    apple iphone 7 plus
    apple iphone 7 price

I might want two H2 headings using these 2 keywords:

apple iphone 7 plus
    apple iphone 7 price

Thanked by 1Lord_Alfred
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    and those heading can fill with link
  • Good idea!
  • @Sven
    I actually initially thought that Number of Titles per Article would mean that it would add up h2/h3/h4 etc tags randomly on page, which is very neat and great feature an couldn't get it to work. Only accidentally it gets adding h2/h3 tags in article.

Sven, please if possible, introduce this feature so that it can spread some titles between paragraphs so it looks like big article with multiple titles. 

In general it would be awesome if we can have some amount of control over how article is being composed from ini files or something like this, as if it is template.

Thanks, I hope it makes sense and will be easy to implement.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @rankcrackerthis what you want to enable then is "Insert random paragraph spoilers/decorations"