Skip to content

[HOW TO] Building Huge Tier 3 List of Verified ?

Hello, I want to ask for the best way to build in short time list of verified link list for tier 2 linking? I talk about list 2-3 milions of verified. Can someone recommend something?

Comments

• These are the best recent guides that I'm aware of: http://shaunmarrs.com/category/tutorials/ultimateguides/ultimateguidetoaalist/

That said, I'd probably just buy a list.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @redrays cheers dude :)

@webb If you want to make your own list, my stuff linked above is the best content there is for it. If you want to buy a list then myself and loopline partnered for this offer where you can save an additional 10% on his list.

That said, if you do go for the list then I highly recommend that you filter it to keep your LPM as high as possible. Theres also a bunch of stuff in your settings that and hardware that can cause you problems with LPM but theres too many variables to go over in an article.
    Thanked by 1redrays
  • as I told I got all lists:
    loopline
    serverified
    serpowerlist
    asianvirtualsolution
    :s 
    Back in the day I use to knock out around 5 million links per day with a server from SolidSEOVPS, I don't think they sell that particular one anymore though.

I describe how I used to choose and optimise my VPS/Servers in this article so it may help you choose what to go with. If you do choose to to go with Solid then you can save 10% on the list price by using my coupon code on this page.

Project settings will come into play a fair bit too.
  • When did you tell us you had all those lists?
  • edited November 2017
    maybe I didn't mention it upsss :dizzy:
  • No worries, given that you have all of those, you should filter them using the method that @shaun shared above. You should be able to create a large one, though millions isn't realistic unless you use all the engines and don't care that a huge % of your links will be nofollow (you should care).

Btw, what's your opinion of the quality of those lists? The only one I've ever tried (or even heard of for that matter) is Loopline's, which I thought was solid.
  • I am too noob to tell which one is good, none of this list doesnt help me with tier1, so I use them for tier2 only, maybe later I will back to test GSA to T1 with those lists
    edited November 2017
    TBH I think the time of using SER to post to domains you don't own is over. It still has potential when using it to post to domains you own and can control similar to the stuff explained in this thread.

The links from other peoples domains just don't last long enough to get through what I suspect is a wait time implemented by Google before they award link juice. Google seems much better at detecting auto-generated content these days too making it pretty costly to try stuff even with cheap $2.50 per 500 words content.
  • am still testing auto genereted content for tests, I dont have money to try with real articles. I wish this its not true, and google cant check spun articles :S
  • @webb all you can really do is test and see if you can find a workable strategy that fits within your budget. No use worrying about something you can't afford to do.
  • @webb depends on what you are trying to do online. If you are looking at a possible T3, then I am guessing you are churn+burn? If that is the case then @shaun has already provided that blueprint and it should work well for you. But imo G has changed that model and you can't get a good ROI as more and more resources have to be dedicated to backfilling the high turnover/loss of backlinks. If you have that spare resource then you can still bank with churn+burn. But if you are looking for long-term ranking, it's not going to come from using those lists. It will come from the quality of your T1 and the on-site content. Unique and well-written. I have a few sites that have ranked long-term and none have a T3, and their T2 has largely evaporated this year. The guys on this thread are a wealth of knowledge, especially Shaun. Read his blog. Good luck!