Skip to content

BUGs in SER Indexer not generate sufficient indexer links

I have kept SER Indexer in Full Indexer Mode, For fresh starts it's generate 600 to 800 Indexer links, After one day it's in generate above 100 Indexer links. Check what issue is there in SER Indexer.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry I don't understand?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have kept SER Indexer in "Full Indexer Mode" It's generate only links below 100 :(
    I don't think this is the case. The program generates much more links but also deletes the list once a new URL is going to get indexed since you use 1000 threads and they get started within seconds and it is not waiting for them to finish but continues on the next URL.
    Just got a bugreport from you again telling me this is not fixed. However there is nothing to fix. I see the URL is a deep link. You have probably infested another URL from that same domain before so to speed things up, all the links that would create the same link as before (since it uses the domain only) will get skipped and just deep links get generated.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I'm not using any filters (deep link) I just keep "Full Indexer mode".
    You have updated upto 2000 Indexer link but I'm getting nearest 200 only. Some time It will generate above 1000.

Issue
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/3mtfju1gmyl9ips/1st.webm

Full Video
    1st time generate above 1000 links
    2nd,3rd time generate below 300 links
    4th time generate above 1000 links
    Last generate below 200 links

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kgosjb1xr7bimty/2nd.webm

you don't understand. This has nothing to do with deep links mode or not.

If you have two URLS like:
    1. www.domain.com/sublink1.html
    2. www.domain.com/sublink2.html

Why should the tool make the same request to e.g.
    1. www.whoisstats.com/domain/domain.com
    2. www.whoisstats.com/domain/domain.com

It would make no sense. So it will build the full list of sites for link 1 but skip the one where just the domain is included for link 2.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Sorry for my misunderstand, Really I could n't understand that technically but If it is working technically like this only it's not a problem for me. While I look manually what is visible there is what I considered so it was wrong judgement sorry.