Skip to content

Testing Against Reddit

Im trying to test to see if my proxies can load reddit, What would be the right header to use? I am currently using  "<head><title>reddit: the front page of the internet</title><meta name="keywords" content=" reddit, reddit.com, vote, comment, submit " />"  

And it doesnt seem to be working or tagging. Last time I tried to use the test feature it said all of my proxies were not working even tho I had it testing google, anonymous as well. 

Comments

• usually ends up with GSA saying an error has occurred and has to restart if i check and uncheck google. It seems to be ignoring the options i set when i test
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited October 2017
    Wanted to mention he is using the "test button" not the automatic testing. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I will include a reddit test on next update
  • @sven ok thanks, but have you noticed any issues with using the manual test button? And can you tell me what to put in "Successfully tested when" box for reddit so I can use it for now
    no issues known actually.
    This should work fine.... https://pastebin.com/raw/YuKBrAAf
  • @Sven alright ill give it a try, I look forward to the update thanks again

• I just want to check is this the correct set up? @Sven
    yes looks good
  • @Sven I let it run most of the day and have 0 tagged as reddit even tho i have tested a few in the browser and the load reddit. I guess ill just have to wait for you to throw it in the next update. 

Also does the auto save (export) feature save over the last file or just adds more proxies to it(writing new lines)
  • Realized i must have had my filtering too strict after googling an response you said to someone else. 

I still want to know about the how the auto export feature handles saving new files. Does it overwrite the old one or append the old one with new proxies. 
    it will always overwrite it