Skip to content

Comparision about captcha services

I have created a test project in order to try to measure performances of captcha providers, first try I run for about 1 day certain project using "antigate" service, then I recreated same project with same settings and ran it for same period of time but with "deatchbycaptcha". And the end of this, I've observed DBC service uses more than 10x times more captcha credits than "antigate" so I believe antigate doesn't really support SER properly. My question is to @Sven, what captcha service you suggest, between 2captcha, deatchbycaptcha and antigate, to maximize link volume throughput?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm hard to say, 2captcha is currently the only option to solve recaptcha v2, but the other two are known to be good as well.
  • @Sven I see, and gsa does handle recaptcha v2 as well? if yes, then I'll go for 2captcha as it should result in more links then.
    yes SER detects the usage of recaptcha v2 and sends all the required data to 2captcha service as SER itself can not get the captcha data itself to display i to the customer.
  • @Sven, and is there any way to send only recaptcha v2 to 2captcha and the rest to DBC for instance? if yes, can you describe how to accomplish this?

Thanks
    not quite but you can try using 2captcha as1st service and use it only for hard captchas. Though it would be used for allrecaptcha.
  • @Sven any plans to update antigate/ant-captcha as they offer same type of service as 2captcha? 
    i think they are using some more parameters like proxy which is a must on there end...correct me if im wrong.
  • @sven crap I just looked at their dev docs. I believe you are right. 
  • @sven I have a follow-up question in regards to Captcha Breaker and its counter. When I use DBC service the counter matches up 100%. If DBC processed 100 captchas, Captcha Breaker confirms the same amount. However, with 2Captcha its off. For example I ran a test project where Captcha Breaker showed 16 processed and 2Captcha showed 36. On 2Captcha options I dont have 100% accuracy checked on, so therefore it shouldn't process same captcha 2x. Any ideas? 
    2captcha sees captchas that not even SER sees...SER sees just the recaptcha site key and submits that directly to the service...captcha breaker does not get that.
  • @Sven great, thanks for that. Makes sense.