Skip to content

Insert Spin Syntax not working & GSA Content generator version updation issue

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited August 2017 in GSA Content Generator

1. when the Ver1.16 was updated. From then the GSA Content generator didn't work properly. It stop with 83%. I wait 2,3 days for see this. :(

2. Memory/CPU is consuming 100%. So all GSA software  are open "An error occurred "in the application box in the server. :(

3. I thought they issue solve in version 1.17. But it's not :(
Image 1

Image 2

4.  Next 1.18 was updated. I did campaign terminal again  I do scrape from the beginning.  :|

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. could be the reason to use spin services? Then its normal since it needs a certain time of delay between queries.

2. you have a lot projects running so yes it is normal that you see a high cpu usge

3. ?

4. ?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited August 2017
    1. Previous version (upto 1.15) not issue.
    2. I also running the same campaign previously there is no such issue, This recent updated version only issue :(
    1. so you use spin service here?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Yes I'm using Internal spin service only.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited August 2017
    How I confirm the spin service working or getting hanged?

please click help->create bugreport to see where it hangs.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Yes I did plz check
    got it. Is that project having a lot of "no spin" terms in options?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Previously the same project working well, I was using the same campaign last 2,3 months.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Try this same project in previous version. Really issue is your version update only.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have previous generated articles backup, If you required I send it. As you said if there is no spin terms, how would have work previously, seriously in your updation only there is some issue. Plz solve it.