Skip to content

PS Proxies dead in SER

Hi,

proxies from PS are dead when imported in SER, which are auto tested, when i'm testing them manually some of them are ok but not all?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thats the problem with public proxies....very instable.
  • So PS is out of use since it exporting proxies which are alive in PS  but they are not working in SER when they are imported?
    why out of use? you just need to have it search longer and find more stable proxies. You have a column for that called "reliability".
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    In export option there is no reliability filter

@kajzer meant GSA Proxy Scraper, and that one can export by that setting.
  • What I meant is that proxies from PS with realibility 91% are dead In SER...
    91% is the starting percentage for first testing...it increases on further successful testings till it reaches 100% or goes down with every not successful test.
  • What i'm talking about, check pic please, PS is running 24/7

Image 1
    increase number of threads and lower timeout in proxy option tab.

• No work, strange to me is that SER when im checking imported proxies manually it has more than 30% working proxies, but than it starts to rechecking them after few sec it finds 0 live proxies from the same proxies...

thats not strange, thats natural as those are public proxies...you have to keep testing them in intervals till you get stable proxies who last longer.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    In my checking kajzer what you told was right only. If GSA Proxy scrapper exports 300 proxies, only 20 proxies is working in GSA Ser proxy panel.
    @Sven please check this and solve the issue.
    If there is any issue in my settings let me know how to keep my settings plz advice.
    if you retest the 300 proxies in PS you will also see some go away. Also keep in mind that PS does a lot of tests that SER does not. It only checks against one site and if that site is google, it might very likely fail as google banns almost every public proxy lately.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    GSA Proxy scrapper tested and passed proxies it is getting dead in SER, this is the problem.
    Is there possible to access all GSA proxy scrapper passed proxies.
  • seopowerseopower Los Angeles
    @VMart
    Why do you bother about these proxies? Are they working well with ser posting?
    semi shared proxies are cheap as 50 proxies $40 per month and no hassles and do the job.