Skip to content

Should I Buy GSA Content Generator Or Kontent Machine?

Please help me, should I Buy GSA Content Generator Or Kontent Machine to run GSA better? Thanks

Comments

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Content Generator no doubt
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited April 2017
    Content generator has support for multi language, so thats the benefit. However as the tool recently launched, it has bugs with exporting in Wordpress XML for example (seems there is no bug on export in xml /Edited by @Sven and confirmed by @antonern). Otherwise its good.
  • I have Kontent machine, I did not like it. Some niches it was hard to find content, then other times it would mix bunch of stuff into an article, like

I cant think of top of my head but I had seller give a sample use something like kontent machine

the post was about iphones, in the article talks about saws, short circuit, even brushing teeth

This was a year ago since i use kontent machine
  • You can try all GSA software for free. Also you can try SEO Content Machine (which is a fancy tool too) for free. Both supports foreign languages as well. If you don't like either one then you can buy Kontent Machine and stick with that.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    Has anyone done in an depth review or tutorial for Content Generator? I've used KM forever and agree that it's usefulness is fairly limited, in large part because of what @mikey08 said.
  • Kontent Machine is definitely limited but it's super easy to use. I use SEO Content Machine for tasks that require more finesse. If I'm just building lower tier links, Kontent Machine works well.

I downloaded the trial for GSA Content Machine but I haven't installed it yet. I think for the price you can't go wrong.