Skip to content

Can I keep a campaign running indefinitely

I have purchased GSA, SEO Indexer and Captcha Breaker.  Ordered some dedicated proxies, VPN, emails, etc. Studied tons of videos and guides.  So far I am very impressed.

Until now I have only done White Hat SEO, which I feel I am very good at (about 7 years of experience).  But I have found that a little Black hat, done correctly, can greatly benefit my rankings and save a tremendous amount of time.  Especially the ability to create multiple tiers to verified links - awesome stuff.

But I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help with:

- Can I keep a campaign running indefinitely?  For example I have setup a campaign to build backlinks to a web 2.0 site that I manually post to on a regular basis.  I write a new article every other day, then manually spin the article and add it to the existing GSA campaign.  I tweak the keywords, scrape for new sites to submit to, etc.  *I originally planned to create a new campaign every month, but it seems that I can just continue to update the existing campaign.  Is this a good and safe tactic?

I plan to update my dedicated proxy list regularly, check and order new emails regularly, and basically make sure all is running smoothly.

Thank you.  I am new to GSA, but will learn quickly and plan to give back any advice I can once I have the proper knowledge.  

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that you are trying to push this topic to top several times a day is ridiculous. You are asking a SEO related question here that I can not answer. I leave it open for others to do that.
  • edited July 2017
    Nothing can be termed as safe, unsafe, right or wrong. Something that works for me might not work for you. I have sites which have exactly same number and kind of backlinks but one site ranks on first page of google while the second one is on page 20. Keep trying various things and see what works for you.