Skip to content

Sending Links to Linklicious - Not Working?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I have a Linklicious pro account but I don't think my links are being sent. I have GSA set to send any do follow and PR1+ The log says that links are being sent but when I look into my account on Linklicious there are no scheduled links.

If I go to show all links verified on one of my projects then select all and try to send them to Linklicious through the index/ping selected urls. I do not get any message to say the links were sent. And when I go into my Linklicious there are no scheduled links

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    make sure your api key is valid, working fine for me still. 
  • This is not working. I caught a glimpse of the error in the scrolling log.

It said something about unable to send linklicious link due to unresolved error.

Please look into this issue.

unresolved error? IS that the exact error message? If so its coming from there server.
  • Im getting this message when I try to submit the links from the verified URLs page...

ERROR! No links where accepted by www.linklicious.me (Runtime Error)

Any help with this?
    Well runtime error is delivered by there server...check if there system is even up.
  • Its not working for me either, can you check if everything is fine for you?
  • guys did you solved this problem?

Sven  i am getting too same message "No links where accepted by www.linklicious.me (Runtime Error)" .
    i have double checked my api is ok. i am using Linklicious Basic .
    That "Runtime Error" comes directly from there api. Please ask them for support. It's not a bug in our program but looks like an issue on there end.
  • ok i will ask them too.

thanks.
  • Jest fired support ticket . Will see what they say .