Skip to content

100% cpu with latest version of SER ?

Hello,

I noticed a 100% cpu with the latest version. Rolled back to previous version and my CPU usage went down all the way to 20/25 % as normal.

Nothing changed in settings or projects and proxies.

I'm not sure if it's only my install or same problem with others. please check.

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Just checked the two licence I have running and both are around the 20-40% CPU mark with different spec VPS'.
  • @shaun dunno what's going on ..but I tried the latest version on another server ..same problem. 
  • @shaun just did a stupid thing! I made a clean uninstall / install and I lost the old version!

Can you share the old version please ? only the old version .exe though ..no need for the installer package.
  • @Sven Just sent you a bug report ..can you please check it and let me know what's going on ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well almost 300 threads, so es a high cpu load what did you expect?
    For some reason the notifications didnt come through that you tagged me in this.

What spec VPS/Servers are you using? I just rechecked both of mine and one is steady around 25% CPU with the other dancing between 20-40%.
  • @shaun I'm running a dedicated server with
    Xeon CPU E3-1240 v3 3.40GHz
    32 GB RAM
    Windows Server 2008 R2 64BIT / 1 GB internet connection speed / 30 semi dedi proxies and no other seo / scraping tools are running.

I don't know what's going on my install ..didn't change anything just upgraded to the new version and now I'm stuck!  Can you share the old version please ? only the old version .exe though ..no need for the installer package. I need version 1.90 or any older version.

@Sven I used to run 800 Threads and 30 projects on the same server and never got to 100% CPU load!

After the update and nothing changed in the settings / projects / articles / macros ..etc ,  I run only 1 project and 200 threads and still the cpu load is 90/100 %

Just sent you another bug report with only 200 Threads and 1 project!
  • Following this closely :) , I do still have the same problem...

As I said it on my post, kinda weird problem since not many have it it seems...

• 75 threads / Only one project and 100% cpu load!
  • @York Just found your post ...so I'm not the only one with this issue I guess.

@710fla

Can you guys share the old version ?
    only the old version .exe though ..no need for the installer package. I need version 1.90 or any older version.
  • @Sven any comments on this issue ?
    I dont have the old exe sorry.
  • Found v 10.27 on one of my old backups ...a simple install over the new version dropped the cpu load from 100% to 25 % !!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @mamadou please send me your project + setting backup so i can reproduce this high cpu usage and maybe optimize things.