Skip to content

Proxy scraper stop search the public proxies after a few hours

Hi @sven,
I am using proxy scraper to search public proxies 24/7, the thread stops after a few hours running, and I have to click the "search"-->"all sources" again to restart the search threads.
I attach the setting files, please take a took, and advise how to let the PS running all the time..
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You use the option to only search for new proxies if less than "50000" proxies are present. I guess thats the problem here. Try to deactivate that please.
  • Thanks for your quick reply, I disable the option, will report back if the issue still persists.
  • The issue still exists AFTER I disabled the option.
    Please advise.
    well what do you see in log really? I don't have this problem at all and other customers don't have faced that as well it seems.

paste some log lines please.
  • sashiloversashilover China
    edited May 2017

//removed//
    -------------
    See the logs above, it stops in "next search/text in 1 minute".
    Then nothing continues...
    ok im going to debug this tomorrow.
    I couldn't locate any problem really. Running for hours now in my debugger with your settings without any issue/mem leaks or anything.
    When it runs, do you use export templates or use the internal proxy server?
  • I enable the "internal proxy server" option, use the default IP & port, then I use the IP & port in my scrapebox, do you need to access my VPS to check the issue?
    I can send you the login info via PM
    hmm yea might help
  • just PMed you, thanks.
  • Hi @sven, the issue still occurs with newest version, please logon to my VPS to check, thanks.
  • Any advice please?
    im on it, i made a new version which i am testing now...was running the whole night with no issues (still verifying the logs). I hope I can deliver an update later on.
  • Thanks again.
    latest version is out...let me know how that goes
  • @Sven, the old version seems to be fixed in the new version, however, PS crashes after a few hours running...
    old version fixed in new version? Sorry, I don't understand? Did you get a bugreport on the crash?
  • sorry, I mean the old issue (threads stops) is fixed in the new version v2.21, but this version crashes after a few hours running, I didn't generate a bugreport, I will do that when the crash occurs again.
  • The crashes issue occurs again, and I have sent the debug log from the software, hope you have received it.
    yes got that one, but it has no usable information in it to start from. the program was running 17 hours before that crash. Do you remember what you did when this appeared?
  • I noticed the "threads stops" issues still occurs sometimes... then when I click "search all sources" or "quit" button, Proxy Scraper crashes.
  • The issue still persists in the newest Proxy scraper, and I have to restart PS everyday...
    Is it possible to have a setting to restart PS every X hours before the issue get fixed?
    Please advise.
    do you get any bugreport window on that crash?
  • Yes, Sven, I sent you before, but you mentioned the debug log didn't contain anything useful to locate the bug, btw, I am using windows 2012 standard version, will that be a problem?
    not a problem at all...should work there as with any other os. anyway, if possible send the bugreport again once it appears and make a note to this thread.
  • I sent a crash report yesterday, have you received it? I input a note: sashilover into the window.
    Got it yes and just reviewed it. I can't see why this would happen. It's an "Access violation" out of nowhere. Can you send me your config backup? It seems to me some kind of memory corruption outside our tool really. Can you test it on other PC/VPS ?
  • I have tested on two different VPS (both are windows 2012 standard), the issue exists on both VPS, the setting file is PMed to you.