Skip to content

SERLists & Ranker X or Just One of Both

I am already using SERLists but with recent Google updates I have taken a big hit. I am mainly in to churn & burn websites. Should I start using RankerX or is it a waste cos I am already using SERlists?

Comments

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @chamdi - do you mean you're using SEREngines? If so, I don't see a ton of value to using both.
  • Yes, I am using SEREngines... sorry. Till date I was selecting all engines on one page websites and making them rank but they don't rank anymore. Yesterday, I spent a bit of time on this forum and have unchecked all engines apart from SEREngines on GSA SER. I am thinking of doing this.

Plan A - Run only SEREngines as tier 1 and then all engines as tier 2.

Plan B - Run Ranker X as tier 1 and all GSA engines including SEREngines as tier 2. 

I am using captcha breaker and 2 captcha at the moment with catchall emails by SEOSpartans.
    @chamdi - no worries, I understood what you were asking. SEREngines is cheap, so maybe try using both and see which one you like more. There's very heavy overlap in the platforms that RankerX and SEREngines can post to.

Your Plan A and Plan B are roughly what I do.

When did your link building strategy stop working?
  • I think I'll give Plan B a shot. Sites stopped ranking around mid march.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Use SEREngines + GSA contextuals for tier 1. Then build tiered backlinks to both. Along with some URL shorteners pointed at your SEREngines and beef them up with GSA
  • edited May 2017
    What is GSA contextuals? Got it... nm. Thanks
    Sounds good, just have some plan for getting the second tier of web 2.0s indexed.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @chamdi - Follow what @710fla if worked all engines plan with you.Try Web 2.0 + Contextuals for T1 then Do follow engines for T2.
  • Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    @redrays Easily with WMT submission ;) 
  • I have started doing what @710fla suggested but the VPM is very low... about 0.38 pm and LPM is 0.82. I am using 300 threads and catchall emails.