Skip to content

article forge

hello,
i have problem to use api to create articles. Gsa team tell me to change the timeout to 300. 
but i cant? is there anyone with the same problem?
thanx
Simone

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well why can't you? The timeout of 300 seconds is really high and I was promised that the team on ArticleForge would have a look on how to improve the reply time. I guess they haven't changed anything?
  • you answear me:

*We investigated with GSA and to resolve this issue you have to set
    default timeout to 300 seconds. And if you get that error again you can
    increase the default timeout even more.*

*Sorry for any inconveniences caused.*

*If you have any more questions feel free to reach out to us!*
    No, thats not from me but ArticleForge. I have contacted them myself or they asked directly (can't remember) and on that talk they promised to have a look into this as my concern of that long timeout is nothing they can easily reject.
  • ok this  a article forge problem?
    I would say so yes, because if you issue a request and have to wait over 3 minutes to get a reply, and that in a single html GET/POST query, then something is broken. You can not build an API and expect someone to wait for a return that long.
  • but 
    Am I the only one? with this problem?
    thanx
    I don't know, I haven't heard of any other customer so far. But since I had the same problems, I guess it's the same problem for anyone. Maybe it's easier to generate the articles on their webpage and import them into SER,