Skip to content

Best Captcha Solving Service

I haven't been using SER for a long time now (almost 2 years) and now i'm back to the seo game and a lot has changed so i have a few questions. A while back, i was using Captcha Breaker + a 3rd party captcha solution (i tried almost all of them, but i ended up using EVE - which was probably the best recaptcha solution).

I'm looking to build some high quality links which will definitely need some recaptcha solving, so i'm looking for quality rather than quantity.

I'll be using CB as my first captcha solver but as my second solver i don't know what to choose: deathbycaptcha (or a similar solution where you pay for the number of captchas solved - and don't pay for incorrectly solved captchas) or a monthly fee solution?

Regarding the first option, any experiences with DBC or any other similar solutions lately? Solving rate, incorrect captcha refunds, etc
Regarding the second solution, same questions, solving rate, etc - and could i be using such a service as my first captcha solving option (i mean, would it have higher solving rated for regular captchas than CB)?

Comments

• antigate.com
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    1Linklist is releasing its own "Hardcaptcha" OCR in the next few days. If you want to hop in the beta for free, shoot me a message here and I'll send you access information :)

Were averaging about 50-65% solve rate on recaptcha right now, but still beating our response times down.
  • both 2captcha and deathbycaptcha are good .
    But i vote for 2captcha 
  • A+ service from 2captchas.

Highly recommended.

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    Hi @Sven :)
  • I would recommend reverse proxies ocr. I've been using them for over 6 months now as my primary captcha solver and so far they have been reliable. 

• "I was looking through all the CAPTCHA providers currently available. although i hv used all of them mostly but i rest with two and from there to one atlast:)

2captchas are expensive. I had someone from Imagetyperz contact me and offered to try their service. I am using their APIs now. Let's see how it goes.
  • Deathbycapcha is good for GSA. I am into full automation for my website backlink.
  • I have used DBC - they are decent in their rates, and solves are very high, but I don't think they do recaptchav2.
    2captcha solves those, but for a premium rate, as the solving can take a lot of time.