Skip to content

Pick the articles for export

Hi Sven, 

could you add please in CG option where while exporting to SER yopu can pick which ones from scraped articles you want to export?

I'm asking this cause i have few tiers for the same clientand i don't want to add all scraped articles just to the one project for that client, i want to leave some for tier2 project etc...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please give details on this. When the articles are created, it will show you the list of the articles, you can select some and export just those. What else do you need?
  • Sorry i meant could it be added that we add macro in title and body, i mean on translate macro since there is too much work for spinning on foreign languages in CG?
    Sorry I still don't get it. Maybe someone else can help me understanding this (language barrier I guess).
  • Ok, let's try again
    Could you add an option that we add translate macro directly to selected articles for export to SER?

But that CG add it automatically to titles and body of the article so that we don't need to add manually macro translation snippet in the title and in the body in SER for every article exported to SER from CG?

I hope it's clearer now...

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited May 2017
    @kajzer - I think you're saying you want CG to automatically export articles with SER's #trans ... #notrans macros so SER handles the translation and not CG?

Example:

#trans_de Article Title here #notrans
    #trans_de Article Body here #notrans
  • Nope another way, SER handles translate macros now...
    For example:
    If you export 100 articles from CG to SER, you need all that articles translate in in SER using macros, i'm asking that this way you add macros in CG, if we're talking about translate macros that it be added in titles and body automatically in CG, if it can of course?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited May 2017
    @kajzer - Aren't we saying the same thing? o_0
  • Right, sorry ;)
  • So could that option be added, it will make easy a lot for foreign languages?
    wouldn't it be better to create a new project and translate the articles to the wanted language? You can do that in CG by selecting the articles and click tools->translate.
  • Yes it's easier and lesser work too, but when i want to translate with G, G translator dropping me error message code 403 in Google translator (i'm avoiding to use G translator cause i'm in some "undercover" mode with all google services, i'm 100% sure that they recording everything when we use their services)

When i want to translate with Yandex it doesn't have language that i need...

THant's the main reasons i'm checking for this new option...