Skip to content

Number of Tier 2 GSA links to point

Hey Guys!

Running a bunch of tests right now on this Money Site <- PBN <- Web 2.0 <- GSA

and

Money Site <- Web .20 <- GSA

So I don't need your secret sauce or anything, I understand that all of you guys do a ton of tests to get the exact working method you'll use. 

***QUESTION***
This is a question of scale.

For those of you using web 2.0s as your tier 1s how many SER links do you build to each article of the web 2.0 per day?

Back when I use to run GSA I remember people pausing GSA on their tiers when they hit maybe 10-20 verified for any given URL. So if you had 100 web 2.0s you'd build 1000 verified and then pause.

The fear was always that if you built too many links in a day Google would freak out!

With indexing rates these days I'm sure things have changed a bit. 

What scale are we talking about for these tier 2 gsa? Thousands, tens or hundreds each day?

Comments

• cinnamonspice 

For those of you using web 2.0s as your tier 1s how many SER links do you build to each article of the web 2.0 per day?

chosen unlimited contextuals - you never be able to build millions of links with ser in a day with chosen one 

2nd all contextuals + do follows to t1  - bnetter to go with 100 per url or less 

i don;t think building web 2.0 to PBN links  is not a wse idea but do your tests 

congrats mate . i am also about to run my gsa ser again cause after months now i can see rankings lol 

so back to work ;) 

big g is stupidly slow with almost all niches so be patience