Skip to content

Inserting Links and Anchor Text Manually

Hi I want load my articles manually as well as insert the anchor text and the link manually, all that I want GSA to do is find targets and post the article.

Is this a possibility, and if so, what do I need to do? What settings do I need?

Thanks everyone, still leaning GSA.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats possible. You need to select the option in article manager that will take the first link as the one to verify.

• This one? So if I put in the article "dog walking" and it picks up a sentence something like. " I like to go dog walking" it will auto insert and link it @Sven ?

No, with that setting it will not add any link if there is already one present.
  • What setting would I use? 
    Well, maybe I misunderstood you. I was assuming you don't want SER to add anything to your article as the links are already manually added?
  • Yeah that's what I was thinking, you are right. Sorry I was going off topic a bit and moving towards  another  question lol. But I am thinking that I can use spintax with my anchor text and let SER pick it up and insert the link for me also. 

I am really just trying to figure out how it works in general so I can use it in different situations. 
  • I've got video blaster too. Looking forward to plugging some video into SER too. 
    ok if there is no link added in the article, SER tries to add one with the url and anchor it has chosen when starting the submission. If there is that anchor in article, it will make sure to unspin it in a way to see that anchor and directly place a link on it to keep the read flow. If not, it will add a link as to that box in article manager.