In social media I'm using

bitly.com
tiny.cc
goo.gl

In social media I'm using

bitly.com
tiny.cc
goo.gl

In my website traffic reporting lacks of traffics are returning from url shortener, Coz of this do my ranking harm.

Comments

• kxpkxp United States
    URL Shortners, especially well known ones like those 3, won't do harm to your site. Now, blasting your site with tens of thousands of URL shortners of questionable quality could probably hurt your site. Social media almost always shortens links by default.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @kpx
    Thanks for your reply, In my social media account I have shorten my site links. 
    But
    Traffic report is show traffic source url shortners. It is showing very less source from twitter,FB accounts.
  • kxpkxp United States
    edited May 2017
    I'm not sure which Analytics package you're using, but that's fairly typical. You should browse to see if there are other data types you can look for like "source" etc. It won't hurt your site though, it'll just make figuring out where your traffic is coming from a bit harder.

I would suggest you learn more about UTM parameters. You add those to an URL before shortening and it'll help remove the mystery of where the visitor came from. :smile:
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Ok thank u mate :)