Skip to content

Option to skip targets when it's already posted in another project

@sven

Hi ....hope you are fine and back to office. 

This is my first request and not sure whether its possible :).

I duplicate same project multiple times and run to get maximum thread counts with global site lists. But problem is duplicates.  

Can you add an option to skip when target is find and posted for another project, if the target is already used for another duplicated project?

if you can that would be cool and help many uses.

It will save a lot of resources and avoid duplicate domain posting when using multiple projects with global site lists.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well you created your own problem when duplicating the projects. I don't see why this would increase speed. if you e.g. import the site list directly to your project...then it's not slowing down anything.
  • @Sven

Thank you for the response :) 

So what do you mean is just import .text file into project (split the text file and import to each project ) 

Yes i like to do. Since i have .SL i didn't want to do like that :) Kinda lazy here. But i will try.

One more question... Is there any option to convert .SL file to .txt since i still need a text file to import to different project.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the *.sl is nothing more than a zip file with the text files in it. You can extract it and join it to one if you want.
  • @Sven

I already doing it. 

Thank you . Appreciated.