Skip to content

Launguages Supported?

As there are currently only 2 languages, I'd like to know how many languages will GSA CG support? Will it have support for French, Italian, Dutch.. etc?
Also a suggestion that I have is to add Google, Bing, Yandex Translate API. This would be very useful in cases where there aren't many sources to scrape from in the selected language.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Who said there are just two languages added? It already supports 19 languages (all your mentioned once included). And you can also add new languages yourself by a simple click on tools :)
  • Sorry, that's the last thing I remember when I used the beta. I think I'm going to make a purchase now. :)
  • Today dont work Russian lang!
    Did you use the option to only use fresh content? If so, there might be not enough sources for new. Or you are blocked on search engines already. I need details to reproduce this.
  • Sven! i use privat proxy list.
    I do not have a block in the search engines.
    I use 6 search engines

can you send me the custom search engine files + the project settings to debug this over here?
  • Sven!
    The last update fix problems
    ahh glad it did :) Also added your russian search engines as sources...except mail.ru as that used google anyway or am i missing something?
  • Sven. Need your comments. 
    Video 
    keywords (history metro moscow)
    история метрополитена
    первое метро в ссср
    первая станция метро в москве
    история метро в мире
    когда появилось метро в москве
    когда появилось метро в россии

stopradar I guess some of the entries in the log do show urls that actually have one of the keywords in it, but somehow the tool does not recognise them? Can you pick some of them for me?
    What it does is:
    1. query search engines
    2. check if the keyword appears on the page (all words of one line) <<<I guess it fails here
    3. extract data from around it (hopefully full article)

If possible, get me the urls where you think it went wrong.
  • stopradarstopradar Russia
    edited April 2017
    Hi! I have big Russian thesaurus
    Can you add as an alternative version? //link removed by admin//
    @stopradar yes added for next update.
  • Thank you!
    I need help for fix my bug
  • And 
    @stopradar I guess those are the search engines you added yourself? You might want to delete them again (maybe check in scraper\article\*.ini and delete just the files.

That "ru" vs Russian is fixed in next update.