Skip to content

Do not accept transparent proxies

I have ticked "Do not accept transparent proxies" However transparent proxies appear in my panel. 
How can I stop the transparent proxies extract gsa proxy scraper.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    when did you apply the filter? Im sure the proxies have been added before the setup changes have been made!?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Mate, I was using DEMO version although if I have selected "Do not accept transparent proxies"
    Then also transparent proxies are extracting, I have also removed all old proxies and also rested proxy scrapper/server but it's extracting transparent proxies. Is there any changes in my proxy settings.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven
    Any solution? 
    Yes, I fixed that in latest update. The problem was a faulty test script that reported wrong anonymous levels. Once another script reported a lower one, it was not filtered out correctly. Thats fixed in latest update.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I too updated latest version I felt better than previous version, but now also "transparent proxy" is coming very rarely, but this update is ok for me. Thank you @sven

yes, they are shown there as such, but as you also see, they get disabled and the status message also reflects it.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Yes Yes
    thank you Sven
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Using GSA ser proxy scrapper in filter option "minimum proxy speed 1.000" I exported.
    In gsa ser proxy panel speed is too high, both speeds or miss matching.

Well depends on how you measure speed. SER measures speed over the whole test procedure, where proxy scraper does that only on the connection (connect/reply).
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    The metric I used measure the speed is both dash board. 
    GSA proxy scrapper lets some proxies there I can seen some speed in proxy scrapper panel, the same proxies If I import to GSA ser proxy panel, the both speed of varied in the display. This is what I asked you.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Again the issue started @sven

Well did you change that setting after it was checking the proxy?
    Generally I would not limit the proxy search by the global filter at all, just on export.