Skip to content

Auto Copyscape checking and spintax

Hello, maybe you will add check button in advanced setup to auto check generated articles? Also, with what algo all articles checking for uniqueness?

Comments

• Also, there is spinner works only in "Insert spintax text". Maybe you will add some spinning for output article without inserting spintax?
  • Also maybe add some readability services like https://readable.io/text/ ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    copyscape check is done in latest update using TOOLs menu next to article listing.
    ---
    >Also, there is spinner works only in "Insert spintax text". Maybe you will add some spinning for output article without inserting spintax?

Sorry, I don't understand. Spintax can be inserted automatically when articles are generated or manually from tools menu. There are many options how to export. You miss one specific template/format?
    ---
    readability tester: on my list

• Ok, just realize how spinning works. But there is 2 more question: What is internal spinner? And what is SpinDB editor and how import data to it
    internal spinner is based on the database in file spin.sdb ...with that spindb editor, you can edit / verify /add new terms to it.
  • Also, how the Uniqueness meter works? For example i got 10 articles, and it says "MixSentence, Uniqueness - 70%". Also in last update I missed SpinnerChief, it will be enable soon?
    that data is taking the original (unspinned) article against the new one with a random combination unspinned. It calculates the difference between the two versions and puts a % out. The higher, the better.
    ---
    spinnerchief is available!?
    ok, see the issue now...will be fixed.
  • Also its possible somehow make when copyscape checking is done not "100% Uniqueness" but "0 results found"?
    Well if there are no results, I assume it's 100% unique right?
  • No, sometimes i got 1 result and 100%
    maybe the amount of words vs found results is to less and CS rounds it up to 100% in the end. Sorry, it's not me controling that api.