Skip to content

is there a video tutorial on the GSA Content Generator?

I just download GSA Content Generator trial. But not understand using it. Is there a video tutorial that?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I plan on making one for it pretty soon.

It's very easy to use. :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @TCS where is the problem in detail? I thought it would have been easy to operate :(
  • TCSTCS indonesia

I check on youtube about GSA Content Generator Tutorial not available.

I just bought a product GSA Search Engine Ranker, GSA Captcha Breaker, GSA Proxy Scraper, GSA URL Redirect Pro, GSA SEO Indexer.

GSA Content Generator still use a Trial mode. But did not understand how to use GSA Content Generator.

And how easy it is when there is a video tutorial on how to use the GSA Content Generator implemented on GSA Search Engine Ranker.
    @TCS that tool is still too new, and I don'T think a big video tutorial is required to understand th ebasics.

What it does is, it creates articles. All you have to do is following the Wizard and
    1. Enter a keyword related to your project in Search Engine Ranker
    2. Click to create articles. Done

However it is currently not able to build Indonesian content, I can add support for that if you want though.
    Next version will generate Indonesian articles. However I was not able to locate any thesaurus of Indonesian words or any resource with that. If you @TCS could supply something alike, I would be happy adding support for it.
  • @Sven can the software also create German Content ? That will be Great if Yes :)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @marvink1 - Yes it can 
  • thanks @s4nt0s have check it and is really Neat gonna BUY it :)
    @marvink1 if you have any german spinned articles that read well, please provide that to me so I can improve the internal spinner
  • Okay Sven when l find some will let you know.
  • Hallo @Sven is it possible to generate Only Titles with Keywords
    @marvink1 well yes and no...you have to generate articles and then you can export just titles from one of the export templates.
  • @Sven what is the function of ( Title with Keywords )
    it will only use titles where an keyword is in it and skip the rest.
  • Hi Sven,

Is the dutch language already supported ?

@Crapper not by default. But using the "Tools->Add New language" function, you can add it yourself :)
    However, I was missing synonyms. Do you have any spinned articles in that language or know where to get synonymes to support internal spinning?
  • @Sven I did found that function, however it doesn't find any articles. I've tried to import the thesaurus file from here http://data.opentaal.org/opentaalbank/thesaurus/index.php but then the software doesn't respond anymore. I don't know were to get synonyms for the Dutch language unfortunately.
  • @Sven I've tried a other keyword with a dutch article site and that seems to work, for the article scraping part. But with the search engines it doesn't.
    yes I also fount that there is an issue creating dutch libs ...i will fix that in next update. Also spinning will be possible.
  • Ok, great!
  • Any help how to find where my Exported Articles goes ?
    well you specify the folder no?
  • edited March 2017
    No, l didn´t specify the time l was installing the Software. But now l have scrape lots of articles which l want to import into Turbo Web
    @TCS A video just poped up by a user...

• AdzahraAdzahra Indonesia
    Hi Sven , its possible to translate from other language, ex, i want make german articles,but scrap from English articles, and can we generate articles with min 1500 word
    Translation will not be as good as scraping in that language directly. I didn't add translation for now.
    --
    However setting up your 1500 word limit is easy in project options. Just tune it up with words per paragrah and number of paragraphs to be in 1500 words limit globally.
  • I'll need to check this out. Using Kontent machine and article builder
    @SEOQuinning yes, please report back on anything really.
  • Yeah I'll have a look mate. Still learning GSA to be honest, so keen to try everything and find my flow.

Been doing SEO for years but very manually. Need to move towards automation.
  • nasehnaseh indonesia
    edited April 2022
    I have a question

1. What if I want to create articles from one url only? 
    Example: An example I want to take an article with a keyword created but my source comes from Reddit only or from url one only
    2. How can I add a URL source to the gsa Content generator?