Skip to content

URL shortener Question

edited March 2014 in Other / Mixed

I've got a few hundred inner page Url 's that I want to build links to. I really feel that shortening will benefit me since the URL's are so long.

I want to use the Url shortener function in SER. However, I only want to build one shortened URL link for each of my UrL's.

That means I need to select only one out the many that are listed in SER.

Can anyone suggest which URL shortener is the best one to use (spam friendly, won't ever expire, SEO friendly, etc) I'm targeting only United States if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but I have no experiences with that. I usually take all the URL shorteners to have a good mix of nofollow/dofollow/301/302 redirects.
  • Just remember sven is an expert in programming not SEO as he himself says :)
    Yes 100% true :) I listen to the experts and code.
  • edited March 2017
    Does anyone else knows this?
    I am trying to implement: GSA - shortener urls - site strategy, so I would like to know which gsa shorteners are 301?
    Actually I don't know. What you can do is, create links with a dummy URL, load that into GSA URL Redirector and verify them. You will see the exact type.
  • edited July 2017
    I used just a few of them manually verified they are 301. I does seo work quite well. Maybe not just as good as direct links but rankings do improve.