Skip to content

Is Kontent Machine good enough for Tier 1?

Hi All,
I've a lot of projects to run, so was wondering if Kontent Machine good enough for Tier 1 or must all Tier 1 content be hand spun?
Thanks

Comments

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    edited December 2016
    Yeah you can use Kontent Machine to generate content for your tier 1. Just make sure to spin it the highest quality you can.

I use SEO Content Machine to generate content and use The Best Spinner to spin it.

You're going to want to manually edit the spun content, like I said your aiming for the highest quality content possible.

Then make sure each spin is 90% unique and include some pictures and videos.

I do this for my filler content when building my tier 1 sites. Haven't had any problem indexing.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I use KM for all my stuff, I dont care about if its quality or not all I care about it uniqueness. I use the KM default setting for their T3 standard and use it in RX too.

• For T1 I always spin with the highest possible quality. Not manually of course. And not KM.
  • When you say 'lot of projects' then yeah, you can use KM to create and spin a lot of content, no problem.

But if it is a site that you own, i.e. a pbn or ms, and you want long term sustainable value from content, then I would definitely write T1 myself and craft the content exactly the way I want. It isn't too hard to knock out 500 words and post on a pbn or 2.0 account. 

Just depends on what you are trying to do. Churn+burn have at it with KM.