Skip to content

Lifeitme license captcha breaker

captchasniper.com This website provides me for $57 he is giving lifetime license, While I contact him customer care he told that his system is more accuracy then gsa captcha breaker, But If I ask will your system solve re-captcha he is not giving any reply for that. Do you anyone using captchasniper.com, do it solved recaptcha can I trust this software, gsa ser captcha breaker also running my system while that time can I use captchasniper.com? Like using this system captcha solving accuracy will high?

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Never used Captcha Sniper so can't be sure but I am pretty sure they won't deal with ReCaptcha well.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Thank you shaun :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    bahh never trust this scammer on Captcha Sniper. Search this forum. I have put out my anger about this guy too much already. Just skip his "product" and save a lot husstle.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    No software with a one time payment is going to solve ReCaptcha / other hard to solve captchas well.

As for Captcha Sniper, I would judge it's quality largely by how often it's talked about on this and similar forums, which is never.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    redrays
    How do you say Captcha Sniper going to solve/ReCaptcha / other hard to solve captchas well?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you want support, try their forum. This is not about CS here but CB. Im not here doing support for him. But one thing is clear to me, buying CS in favour to CB is just .... stupid.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @VMart - Poorly / not at all. You're going to have to pay $30+ each month for a service that solves that well.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    CB is 500X better than Captcha Sniper. I have both, and have not booted up CaptchaSniper in years.

Besides, CB offers a free trial - CaptchaSniper does not. That should speak for itself.