Skip to content

Joomla K2 - error "captcha service is not responding/can`t solve" when there is no captcha on form

I see a lot errors "captcha service AntiGate is not responding/can`t solve" when trying to post to Joomla K2.
I've checked manually and there are no captchas on the forms at all. I can send examples of the urls.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes please send a sample.
  • Sent to you @Sven
  • @Sven any news on this?
    yes, had a look now and it seems as there is the following "problem":

SER finds a recaptcha code in the source and assumes it is used by javascript. There is a site key and functions to add recaptcha on load. So SER sees it, handled recaptcha internally and adds it to the registration form. Usually this is working well but somehow, this code is NOT used on the original page.
    Fillin git and sending the data along with it is not hurting it but the other way around would if it eventually would be used as expected.
  • @Sven So there is no way to make SER post to these sites? Now registration failes because of this error
    it failed to register for you? I was able to register, with a unnessacarry captcha filling, but even then it worked fine.
  • Yes, it failed for me. But if you were able to register then maybe it was problem with my captcha solving provider.