Skip to content

Similar systems like GSA SER article macro

GSA SER macro system scrape the article related to the keyword and via  x-spinner, the article has been spine . 
I need some clarification 
​In GSA SER macro system I will just insert my keywords, it will automatically scrape related and via x-xspinner it spins the article so this system is fully automated but the article is not quality, So If I need this process with quality articles can I prefer like kontent machine so that Kontent machine fully automatised? Is there any other system to do this process fully automatised?

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    No idea mate sorry.
  • I think that you can upload your content from KM to the cloud and then use the ID directly in GSA SER. But I'm not sure mate. You have to check that. The way I do it is different and via a PHP script I create the .prj GSA SER projects automatically and upload them to the GSA SER projects folder and they are ready to go. I guess that's what you want to do?
  • If you are looking to automatically scrape and spin with KontentMachine, you can't do that (yet).

However, you can create a batch of super-spun articles and have our tool SER Powerhouse automatically feed GSA SER with fresh content, replacing old articles... but you'll still need to create the campaigns in KM.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    shaun  inet_solutions Thanks for your valuable response 

KontentMachine 
    If I want to use SER Powerhouse software also should I buy KontentMachine ?

• You don't need to.

However, SER Powerhouse is a SER campaign creator and doesn't create content and there are two sources you can use it with:

1. Kontent Machine's API
    or
    2. Text files
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I'm running more than 50 projects in my campaign. If I tried to operate them manually I would be able to run more than two.
    If SER Powerhouse makes all my process fully auto process it will be more useful for me.