Skip to content

GSA + SERengines tutorial

Hi everyone, I would like to create a tier 1 campaign to rank youtube videos with GSA, I would only post to SERengines web 2.0 properties, I have a manually high level spun article around 500 words.

I cannot find any tutorial that explains how to post to SERengines, how to fill out all the data etc. I have SEO content machine, I created abut me with it, but I cant see how to create "Blog about". There is no such option in SCM. Also I am not sure what would be the best for "Blog name" and "Blog tagline" section.

I have created the article following the tutorial of Mathew Woodward you can see it here, as I want my tier 1 to be unique and high quality. It took me 2 days to prepare the article exactly as he explains it, not sure why do I have to insert and spin manually the video and image tags isn't that supposed to be done by GSA? Little bit confused.

I am ranking youtube videos though, do you think all that is necessary for tier 1 or its ok just to generate tier 1 content directly through SCM and exporrt it to GSA? Or is better what I did for more quality T1 backlinks.

Also I am creating only Spanish content, as I am ranking for the Spanish speaking market and I am not sure whether or not I have to ALSO translate the about me, about this blog sections etc or just filling it from SCM is good enough.

Please point me to the right direction, what would be the best thing to do and where can I find good specialized tutorials only for GSA + SERengines.

Thanks

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Make 100 YouTube videos, try 100 different things, see what happens.

Say 20 of them do well, try to match up what you did to those 20 and then scale it.
  • +1 what Shaun said and English content for Spanish sites isn't a big issue. Anchors are though.