Skip to content

★★★ Merry Christmas to All ★★★

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
edited December 2016 in Other / Off Topic

...and a Happy New Year !

It has been a hard year for us here in GSA with up's and down's.
Some may know it that GSA is actually just a company of two guys with me (@Sven) being responsible for all the SEO tools. As you might guess, there is often very little time for me to actually code after support emails have been answered. There has been no difference for this year. Though I was really hoping that the new tool would have been ready by now, but I guess it has to wait a bit more before the Content Generator sees the light.

Anyway, without you guys/girls here at the forum, I would not be able to do anything other than answer support. I really love how our community and forum developed. Yes it's no longer a GSA forum, but I see it as a place where everyone helps each other. That of course takes a lot work away from me when you help out with support questions.

So let me explicitly say THANK YOU for that. I know I only do it once a year where I should do it more often...forgive me for that.

Also, thanks for everyone helping others on other forums like @s4nt0s or @solidseovps for providing the server infrastructure.

Without all of you GSA would be nothing. Thanks and now lets all have a nice relaxing time at home and let us all start fresh in 2017.

Again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Comments

• Thanks to the team for amazing tools, support, updates, help and everything else you all do. It must be so hard/time consuming what you all do and from me I'd like to say I appreciate that.

Merry Christmas and all the best for new year everyone!
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited December 2016
    Well said @Sven!

I love being part of the GSA community that you've built. Your hard work has made your software known as some of the best in the SEO world. I'm exciting for what the future holds. 

2016 was a good year, but let's make 2017 even better :)

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  • Merry Christmas @Sven @s4nt0s and all you GSA users.
  • Don't forget @Shaun, he's a damn helpfull person on this forum. 

--> Merry Christmas @Sven & all others around here.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Very true indeed @12348766754 (what a nick) ;) Actually there are more to mention, but you know who you are anyway.
  • @Sven always easy if it's in use I am sure i've an account already :-) 

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! @Sven and all GSA users here. Hope the new Content Generator will release soon :)
  • Merry X-Mas! Everyone: Don't forget to send Sven some bonus via PayPal. Give back to him and expect more back!
    So Sven, feel free to give us a paypal link here so we can keep supporting your work.
  • @Antonearn right upper corner has a button "donate". :-)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no need for a donation keep your money ;)
  • razzaguhlrazzaguhl Deutschland
    Thanks GSA Team and community for all your work and help. Merry Christmas and a great new year :-)
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Merry Christmas everyone.