Skip to content

Already Successful even on NEW project?

@sven

Why is any project / new fresh one saying "already successful" my comments project (guestbooks, blog comments, image comments) Even when they can post to sites over and over and over again.

Basically this project spams comments in order to index the above tier. Yet it doesn't post any at all and gives the above error/reason.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well it should not spam at all...the program was build to place a link on that URL and not spam it to death.
    If a link was once successfully placed on a page, it will not submit to that same page again.
  • edited December 2016
    @sven You misunderstood or maybe I explained wrong. I don't mean the same stuff all at the same time on one page. I mean sitewide.

It submits to same sites again x amount of times per account or whatever.

Why would it say already successful when I have that option ticked?
    well for what engines you think it should not do that?
  • I've never had this problem really until now. It's for my tier which is all comments so: guestbooks, image & blog commenting engines.

So theres not a problem? See I filtered a list into a huge folder of all my verified comments, then I use that list and let my commenting project fetch and post over and over to help the indexing of my higher tier.
    oh well such platforms will not post again...it's just for artcile platforms.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I'm pretty drunk and not 100% I understand what you are asking anth but I noticed this problem a while back when I was kicking out a few million links per day. So I suggested the reset data option for quick project refreshing. 

As you dont care about the same target having multiple links to the same url in your pyramid you can quickly delete the project history so it doesnt know it has posted to that url with that target in the past.

Right click project - Modify Project - Reset Data.

I used to do it every morning and the projects would just kick links out and get me an indexing rate of around 80% but those days seem to be gone :(.
  • @shaun yeah I get it, I have duplicated it so it's a fresh project, reset data, cleared target url history etc and it still says already successful it's weird.
    and it says "successful" even if there is no link in the verified urls for that domain?
  • @sven, yes even when I make new project.

BUT you just made me realise, yeah same url so if it checks and the url is still there, then that's why? Lol silly me I get what you mean.
    yes then it will not submit, add that URL to verified and move on.