Skip to content

gsa crashes when using scheduler

edited February 2013 in Bugs
i am trying to use scheduler but when there is time to change for another 10 projects after 30 minutes my gsa freezes.
Tagged:

Comments

• i cant quit gsa, cant stop scheduler, basically the only thing i can do is to kill the process

btw. i7, 8gb ram, w7 if it matters
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I always use the big stop button top right

It seems to work better than the stop button on the annoying scheduler box that dont collapse

• good to know, i thought i am the only one, which cant stop his projects on the sceduler
  • the main problem is that scheduler does not work. when it should switch to another 10 project it does not
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Had that happen in the last hour

And when you try and stop it, it just sits there doing nothing with one project stuck in between stopping and a new one starting

• same issues for me since last updates
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Nothing changed on the scheduler part in last update...just checked it here for the last 30 minutes...all works :/

What exactly happens when it is trying to run another project? It's already set to "Inactive"?

• nothing happens. everything stops. no more info in log sections. simply it does not change projects. they are highlighted green but there is no action. i dont know if scheduler changed or not as i just discovered it yesterday ;)
    After the set time it should stop the project and switch to another (unless you have less active projects than the entered number in scheduler).
    Wait, I found something that could have caused this...will be fixed in next version (turn the new option "Stop projects with status Active (Pause)" off for now).
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I think if we use stop on scheduler it should stop like big red button. I always use red button