Skip to content

Indexing

Just been checking through some projects figuring out if what I'm doing is good enough.

Noticed that some if not all, contextual backlinks made on the 15th November are still not indexed (15 days) Is this time too quick to judge if my methods of backlinking/indexing are bad?

I do 3 tiers with the 3rd being engines that will hopefully get crawled a lot meaning the sites they link to get indexed. Like guestbooks, image comments & blog comments.

I'm not sure if 15 days is too quick to judge. But surely they should have even naturally indexed by now.

Do I wait a little longer, or change the way I do my tiers.

The engines I have selected for Tier 1 are below (paused at 100 ver/day):

Article Beach
Article Dashboard
Article Friendly Ultimate
EasyBlog
php Link Article
php Link Article-Login
PHPWeb
Press Release Script
SupeSite
YAD
Article Friendly
Article Script
ArticleMS
Catalyst Web CMS
Drupal - Blog
Joomla - Blog
Joomla K2
Moodle
Open-Reality
PHPMotion
UCenter
vBulletin - Blog
Wordpress Article
XpressEngine
Zendesk
Dolphin
DotNetNuke
DZOIC Handshakes
Elgg
JomSocial
PeoplePods
PHPFox
DataLife CMS
Ground CTRL
SocialGo
SocialEngine
vldPersonals

I stopped using services a while back probably wont use any again either unless they are amazing which I doubt.
Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• I build out at least 20.000 contextual for Tier 1, even if 1-3 % gets indexed (natural, without using a indexing service), its enough to move the site. Try that! 
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    1. Are your blog comments, image comments and guestbooks all do follow?
    2. How many of these links are you building per day per link above them?
  • @antonearn churn and burn? 20,000 is a lot for tier 1, I'm just gradually building.

@shaun yeah I made sure they are dofollow, will triple check though & It's like:
    Tier 1: 100/day contextual
    Tier 2: 500/day contextual
    Tier 3: No limit
  • No, I dont do churn and burn 
  • @antonearn so then what happens if a lot more than you expected get indexed fast? Haha I get your point but isn't that risky for unnatural links
  • Try it out on a .xyz domain. Cost like $1. Looking forward to you sharing your test results :)
  • Not a bad idea tbh!
  • s_matysiks_matysik SmartIndexer.net
    Often building a tier harm indexing links.

Links to the money site You better crawl for indexing service than to build spam tier.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    s_matysik you forgot to mention you own an indexing service :P.
  • Haha explains the comment, I left a draft earlier about to say indexing services suck