Skip to content

I HAVE PAID BUT HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE PRODUCT YET AND I NEED MORE PRODUCTS, PLEASE HELP ME

1. I have previously purchased 'GSA Targeted Email Finder' and i have receive the 'KEY/SERIAL NUMBER' but i don't know where or how i can download the software again. i can't find the demo on GSA Website, what will i do?

2. I just paid for a 'GSA Email Spider' today which i ordered some days ago but i have not yet receive any mail containing the 'KEY/SERIAL NUMBER' or even i don't find the demo again on GSA website. Please what is going on?

3. I want to purchase 'GSA Email verifier' but i can't find the product on GSA website, please what will i do?

I NEED THEM NOW...

Thank you

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited December 2016
    You don't need to make the same thread 3 times, I deleted the others. All you need to do is shoot an email to support. Send an email to image 

Make sure you include the email you used when you purchased the software so he'll be able to resend the license. 

I believe email verifier was moved to its own domain but I can't remember it off the top of my head. @Sven will know. :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have replied by email already as you sent the same there as well.
  • choicechoice In The Air
    please when will the 'email verifier' be ready @Sven
    We discontinued selling this software, say thanks to spamhause.
    I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVE THE PRODUCT LICENCE FOR 'EMAIL SPIDER' WHICH I HAVE PAID FOR, PLEASE I NEED THE PRODUCT TODAY.

I need the product i have paid for @Sven
    There is no need to scream (write all upper case). I have told you that of your 7 orders trying to get this product with all kinds of different payment methods, just one is still in progress. I have canceled that now manually and hopefully this is finally resolved now.
    We are no longer selling GSA Email Spider as I told you before.
    Am sorry @Sven, please forgive me.

please i do really need the software, i have planned on buying it for so long before today. please sell the software to me.

Am sorry once again.
    We are no longer selling GSA Email Spider as I told you before.