Skip to content

Best Bulk Moz/Majestic/Ahrefs Checker

Before I spunk a load of money on one or all of them, is there a better way of bulk checking domains, possibly including a snippet of the best links (highest DA/TF or whatever) either a tool that combines them all or is this checking thing just a bitch and takes a long time to filter out shite domains with shitty links?

Bear in mind that I'm not really bothered too much about TF/DA it's more about the links of the sites. Or can Scrapebox do this?

TIA

Comments

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Scrapebox has the free Page Authority add-on that can bulk check Moz PA and DA along with how many links a site has.

Apparently Majestic changed their free API and most tools can't access their information.
  • Any Ahrefs I kinda prefer that, as Moz is a drunk and Majestic is so easy to manipulate. Tbh I only care about the inbound links to these expired domains and manual seems to be the only way.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    You can also use a group buy service and pay like $10 for a paid subscription to Ahrefs or Majestic. You can try Seogroupbuy.com

Or Fiverr has $5 Majestic and Ahrefs monthly subscriptions too.

I know Majestic has a bulk backlink checker but idk if Ahrefs has one you'd have to look it up.
  • Thanks I might try that seogroupbuy site to see if I actually use Ahrefs enough. I just prefer the UI to Ahrefs to any other but it's still limited to searches on backlinks. 

Thanks again @710fla
  • That Seogroupbuy site is a good idea in principle and I tried it myself a short while ago. I found it oversubscribed though and so credits on these sites get eaten up and the logins get hammered from various IP's and providers are daft they know when passwords are getting shared around. Found it frustrating to be honest and couldn't recommend but maybe I just caught the service on a bad month.