Skip to content

Need advice GSA Captcha Breaker settings

VMartVMart Natural SEO
I got a message "Text captcha found and skipped"
I'm using GSA Captcha breaker

Shall I change project->options setting anything?
Shall I change anything in gsa ser captcha breaker software settings?

Comments

• You do understand you have it set to pause project after 500 verifications and it should skip hard to solve captchas?
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Are you using a Text Captcha service of any kind? If not SER skips certain types by default I believe. (As its unable to solve them.)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. If an extracted question is known by SER (all math and 30.500+ fixed questions), then it will answer it automatically.
    2. If a text captcha solver is configured in global options, it is sent there
    3. If still there is no answer it will...

a) project options->If a form field can't be answered->Ask User :: obviously, you are asked to fill it. That answer is also saved once the submission is successful so it will not be asked again
    b) project options->If a form field can't be answered->Skip/Random :: the whole submission is aborted now as this is some field where random data would not get you through.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited November 2016
    antonearn
    What is the relationship Pause project after 500 verification and captcha break???

1linklist 
    I do not use any text captcha service I use only GSA Ser captcha breaker software.

@Sven
    Can GSA ser captcha solve Text captcha??
    I can see 3 menus in options
    Ask all services/user to fill captchas
    Ask 1st service to fill captchas
    Ask 2nd service to fill captchas

Which one shall I select 

My chaptcha settings. Do I change any options?

Text captchas are not solved with CB. Those are things like

"What color has the sun?" -> yellow

SER however is able to solve this internally. But of course not all. For that you either have to enter it manually or use text captcha services as seen in your 1st screenshot (starting with "Uase AskMeBot...").
  • ChrisLanceChrisLance https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBacs6yzTCmKyL4h7DQK1ig?sub_confirmation=1
    Ya you'll still have to get a captcha service too.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven

Shall I use "Ask 1st service to fill captchas"
    @webm200 sorry I don't understand that question. If you want to use that option or not has really nothing to do with text captchas. Thoase text-captcha services get used all the time once you have configured them. That really has no effect on the image-captcha setup.