Skip to content

Best practice Character spining and typos/spell errors

Please advice me which is the best setting of charter spinning and typos/spell errors.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hard to say what is still making sense today. That Random typos are ok with 10% but Im not so sure about the "character spinning". It might look odd for G. when it sees that.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I did checked typos with various parameters 10%/20%/50%/70%/90%. But no any effect in my verified articles.
    Please Can you elaborate me how functioning  typos????
    well there are many ways to generate typical typos:

One is by using the next character around the one you want from a normal keyboard.
    Another is typing the same character twice,
    or leaving away one
    Another one is to just mix upper and lowercase in case one word starts with an upper case letter and the next char is also upper case as the user was not releasing the shift key fast enough.

Such things are "simulated" here. If you use 100% then many words are typed incorrectly. Well thats all I can tell you to this function.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Now I'm using
    "Use character spinning when possible" Ticked 
    For stop words only (Un ticked) 
    "Randomly use typos/spell errors in descriptions (fight duplicate content) Ticked
    It's very useful of me thank you @Sven

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Is this misselled??? or misspelled??

you are right...thats a typo in the typo-hint  Will fix it for next update. Thanks! ;)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    :)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    What is relationship between
    "User character spinning when possible" and Randomly use typos/spell errors in descriptions (fight duplicate content)"
    edited November 2016
    a character spinning is something different than the typo thing.
    It's like this: Τhіѕ is а Tеѕt

Tr searching for "This" or "test" and wou will not find the term above.