Skip to content

[URGENT] 11.35 Crashes immediately after start

Hi 

i just downloaded  GSA SER 11.35 a few days ago, setup a project and it worked for a few hours.
now it is not usable anymore, the app will crash immediately  after i click on the START button.

DO NOT UPDATE!!! i have confirmed this crash in two different machines,.

I am using a Windows 2012R2 vps 1Gb - 2Cores and have reinstalled the app using the original demo version but same results, even restarted the server, run as admin, tried with win7 compatibility but ... open > start > crash.

Also, these crashes began wheni  started to get the usual error message on app startup :
"an error occurred in the application", then i click "continue".

what is the latest stable app and where can i download it ?

Please fix ASAP!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    there must be something else that causing this. v11.35 is out since several days and you are the first reporting this. It seems to be fine for anyone else including me!?
  • i think it's related to proxy api 
    or
    gsa seo indexer
    I got your burgeport now and it looks odd. Do you have some anti virus program installed that keeps blocking it? It crashed while trying to check and create a folder!? That can only happen if access is restricted.
  • edited November 2016
    uploaded a video of the crash
    i have disable the proxies and the indexing, still app crashes.

• "It crashed while trying to check and create a folder!?"

what do you mean by that?
    i'm gsa newbie so i don't familiar with all options.

just explain or tell me what to do and i will record a video and upload.
  • maybe we can do a teamviewer session and you will be able to check all neccessary options?
    ok lets handle this in pm as this is really something on your end, not in the program.
  • edited November 2016
    Problem was a bad folder path on the gsa lists, probably caused when importing a backup from other PC with different folder name.

thank you sven for the help.
    fixed also in next update that such a misconfiguration should not cause such horrible crash.