Skip to content

New Project - "No Engine Matches" / "None of 1 Required Keywords Found on Site" / "Download Failed"

Hi Guys,

I'm struggling to get any, literally any, results from my new project.

I received an email from the guys over at Kontent Machine which highlighted a tiered GSA campaign and thought I'd test it. There is something in the project setting which is too restrictive and I can't drop any links.

I'm using a list that I have been recently using and works fine.

There seem to be three messages that is causing the problem:
- No Engine Matches
- None of 1 Required Keywords Found on Site
- Download Failed (Aborted)

I can't understand why I would get the above messages at all?

Can someone advise further,

Thanks very much

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Are you using a verified list or letting SER scrape? One thing is to make sure you have good working proxies.

The "None of 1 required keywords found on site" means that you have a keyword filter on that requires the keyword to be present before SER will post to it. This is probably what is restricting you the most.

No engine matches means the URL SER found cannot be posted to because it doesn't match any engine. 

• - It's a verified list (from serlists.com)
    - Since you mentioned the filter, I checked the settings again and found the keyword filter... Apologies, I'm a three week old dad and the lack of sleep is affecting my vision and concentration!
    - The "no engine matches" - Understood, but I was getting better results from a very similar project

I have started GSA back up again after unchecking the keyword filter, and still, fuck all links being dropped.

A lot of download failed messages
    I don't have Captcha Breaker, but using Death By Captcha for PR > 0

More advice would be great :/
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Are you using proxies?
  • Yes, I'm using proxies.

VpM of 0.04
  • 60% it's list's fault.
    20% it's email's fault.
    20% it's proxy's fault.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    edited November 2016
    Public proxies or private? You want private.

Manually check your spin/spintax and make sure its pulling from the right location/spinning correctly.

What is your timeout setting? Increase it if its to low.

Likewise for maximum page-size.

Are you going after contextuals? (I assume so.) - A low vpm is normal for that, and highly dependent on how many projects you have going and/or if you allow "Posting to the same site multiple times" enabled.

If yes to contextual only projects, are you using captcha breaker? Your going to get pretty much 0% success on contextuals without some kind of captcha solving.

Lastly, the list will always effect your VPM. I cannot speak to the quality of the provider your using, but I would say you try another list just for comparisons sake. For the sake of testing, scraping your own should do the trick.

We also publish a free list each day, with 10% of our net-verifieds. That might do the trick as well.

Hope this helps!

-Jordan

• I'm pretty sure it's because of your list.
    Are you buying list on overrated sellers on this marketplace? That's probably why.