Skip to content

SER doesn't place links according to settings

Hi,
 I've got various articles added to SER. Some contains a spun link with anchor text and there are some that doesn't have any link inserted. I've set up a serengines campaign setting SER not to place any links into the articles.
I've been checking the verified URLs and it seems that SER is not respecting the settings and inserts the project anchor text with the default sentence into those articles that have no spun links inserted.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm can you provide the project backup?
  • Thanks for the update and your patience Sven!

Just for the record I would like to update the thread in case anyone seeks for clarification on how SER places links into the articles:

If you select "No link" in article manager and set "Link only on 1% of all posted articles" at scheduled posting then SER will not add any links to the articles and remove any link already present in the articles.

If you select "Use first present link" in article manager and set "Link only on 1% of all posted articles" at scheduled posting then SER will not place any links into the articles but if it finds any already present link in one of the articles it will use it.